This 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom rental is nestled inside of a small six unit brown stone on a quiet tree lined Lincoln Park street. It is a very short walking distance to Depaul and Fullerton "L" station (Red, Purple, Brown lines). Just a block away from bustling Clark street, enjoy Michelin rated dining, boutiques and countless neighborhood amenities!
- Chef's kitchen!
- 42" hardwood white cabinets
- Two tone swirled grey and black marble counter tops with breakfast bar
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Completely renovated bathrooms with all new fixtures, marble tiling and vanities
- Dark Plank flooring throughout
- Each bedroom is spacious and contains a closet
- Central heating and air
- Cable ready
- Outdoor parking (for additional cost when available)
- One cat permitted with pet fee (sorry no dogs)
In Lincoln Park, Chicago's motto urbs in horto—or "City in a Garden"—truly comes to life. Historic churches and handsome brick row houses nestled within landmark districts sit next to peaceful parks, while quiet, tree-lined residential areas give way to bustling business corridors.
All lease incentives (rent concessions and/or rent credits) advertised are based on the advertised market rate of the unit. Actual credits will be the per diem value of the advertised amount as a percentage of the actual rent paid by the tenant.
This apartment is listed with Kass Management Services, Inc. Disclaimer: Pricing, availability, services, amenities and specials are subject to change at any time without notice. Information above is believed to be accurate; however is subject to errors and omissions. Photos may be of model unit. Actual available apartment may vary.