LOCATION: HILL EAST - 1603 A St SE #1, Washington DC, 20003
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: in unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: No Smoking Permitted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/b0484820c8
• Spacious two bedroom condo with excellent options
• Large room to front of the home can be utilized as living room or master bedroom.
• Second bedroom is a bit smaller but can be used as office/den or guest room
• Kitchen is fully renovated with new stainless steel appliances and has an eat in breakfast bar and separate dining area.
• Additional space in the open kitchen/dining room layout also allows for a sitting area or living room.
YOU'LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• A Capitol Hill diamond in the rough, this first level condo is just a few blocks to Stadium Armory Metro Station (blue/orange/silver). Perfect for a single professional or couple just starting out.
• Set just below the NE meridian, you will find Lincoln Park as your local greenspace to relax and getaway or travel a few more blocks to Stanton Park and yet a bit further, you're on the National Mall.
• Shared fenced in backyard with secure building entrance with just 4 units.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.