LOCATION: GLOVER PARK- 2129 Observatory Pl NW, Washington D.C., 20007
AVAILABILITY: June 5th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months
UTILITIES: tenant pays water, gas, electric, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: in home
PARKING: street parking
PETS: NO PETS
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/D11YWFrlRPE
3D FLOORPLAN: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=9MRJ3jBgTnx
• Beautiful three-bedroom, two-bathroom Glover Park gem!
• Large living area with lovely hardwood floors.
• Dedicated dining room with a gorgeous window that lets in lots of natural light.
• Finished basement gives you a fantastic gathering space to create a family den, a home office, or just extra storage space. Laundry room in basement.
• Excellent galley-style kitchen keeps everything at your fingertips while still allowing plenty of cabinet and shelf storage.
• Three large bedrooms with great closet space.
• Lots of outdoors space for relaxing and enjoying the fine summer weather.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Just off Tunlaw Rd NW and only a couple blocks from Wisconsin Ave NW, this is an ideal Glover Park location
• Perfectly situated to take advantage of all the dining and convenience along Wisconsin Ave NW, and to take a quick bus ride or long walk south to all the great options Georgetown provides.
• Whitehaven Parkway, Glover Archibold Park, and many more wonderful parks and historical sites surround the area.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.