This 1,543 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is located in a pristine Westside neighborhood. As soon as you step in you will be breath taken by the beautiful flooring and soaring ceilings! This home is light, airy, and it has an awesome dining area that looks into your spacious kitchen, perfect spot for entertaining. The master bathroom features a walk in closet, dual sinks, and a garden tub, plus the master bedroom has great mountain views. You’ll enjoy the blank canvas back yard as it leaves little to clean up and more time for those summer barbeques! Come meet your quiet surrounding home today before it’s gone! The refrigerator, washer, and dyer are included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer. This home will be available 02/15/2020. The rental rate is $1,350.00 per month and the security deposit is $1,450.00 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.