OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until Sunday, August 30th at 7 PM (PST). Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Luxury 1BR/1.5BA condo in The Henry! This spacious one bedroom has a fabulous view overlooking NW Portland with a private balcony perfect for grilling and relaxing. Hardwood flooring and high ceilings with floor to ceiling windows that bring in loads of natural light. Open kitchen with granite counters, ample storage, and a beautiful Wolf range. Laundry/utility room with additional storage. Oversized bedroom with large walk in closet and custom built-ins. All new plumbing and toilets have been added!
The Henry is a LEED Gold rated building offering friendly concierge service. One secured parking spot included. Tenant is responsible for paying the HOA moving costs of $850 (includes move in and pre-paid move out fee), and scheduling their orientation and move in advance directly with the concierge.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Urban living at its finest (perfect walk score of 100)! ! Conveniently located in the heart of the Pearl. Enjoy a morning coffee at the local bakeries or take a stroll through Jamison Square, Tanner Springs or the Fields Park. Located across from Powells Books, blocks to Whole Foods and World Foods. Prime location to enjoy local shopping, restaurants and hot spots that the pearl has to offer. Easy access to public transportation right at your doorstep. Chapman Elementary School, Childpeace Montessori, West Sylvan Middle School and Lincoln High School.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: One small dog (up to 40lbs) with $50/monthly pet rent (breed restrictions apply)
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Included in rent
- Electricity: Tenant responsibility
- Gas: Included in rent
- Landscape maintenance: N/A
- Parking: One secured parking spot
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: The homeowner has been approved for Relocation Exemption #5
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: Thursday, August 27th at 9am (PST)
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Assigned Parking Space
Large Private Balcony With Views
Spacious Laundry/Utility Room With W/D
Water/Sewer And Gas Included
Wolf Gas Range/Oven