PROPERTY INFO: Just recently constructed, this light-filled, clean and efficient 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhouse comes equipped with modern, top-end finishes and great amenities in a desirable close-in location. The main floor features an open floor plan, gorgeous dark wood floors, gas fireplace, slider to a spacious balcony and a half bath near the kitchen.
The modern kitchen has extra large windows providing lots of natural light. Equipped with brand new stainless steel appliances including a gas range, dishwasher and microwave. Stainless steel sink comes with a garbage disposal. Custom glass and stone backsplash complements the white quartz counters and rich, brown maple cabinets.
Third floor bedroom features full, private bath and vaulted ceilings. The spacious, south facing third floor master suite features tons of natural light, vaulted ceilings and lots of closet space. The luxurious master bath includes a tile and glass shower, large soaker tub, a double vanity with extra storage and skylight for added natural light. The third bedroom and full bath is located on the first floor.
Washer and dryer conveniently located on third floor. Attached, one-car garage offers even more storage.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Richmond Neighborhood: Bikers Paradise with a score of 94. Easy proximity to Powell Blvd and the lively Division and 50th intersection, home to great bars, restaurants, the a La Carts Food Pavilion and Green Zebra Grocery. Just minutes to Mt. Tabor and Clinton City Park. Creston Elementary School and three block to Franklin High School.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit: $1800
- Pets: Small dogs (25 lbs maximum) with additional $300 refundable security deposit. Sorry, no cats
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Landscape maintenance: Tenant Responsibility
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility (billed back through HOA invoicing)
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Attached, one-car garage
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: N/A
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.