Welcome home to this quaint mid-century rambler in the Ridgecrest Neighborhood. Freshly painted charming 1300 sf. home includes a single car garage. All the floors are either hardwood with vinyl in the bathroom & Bathroom. Kitchen and bath both have some updates, combo kitchen and dining room are rather spacious with a pantry closet and living room has a wood burning fireplace. The home is on a corner lot and is fully fence. Home is close to Ridgecrest Elementary School. Walking distance to school, grocery, bus line, restaurants, coffee, and pharmacy, easy access to I-5 both directions, and easy access to University of Washington. Includes refrigerator, dishwasher, & stove. Washer and Dryer hook-ups or you may use Washer and Dryer that is left behind at your own expense to maintain. Schedule a tour by appointment only. Tenant pays for all utilities and must maintain the yard.
• Application Fee: $45 per adult
• DUE AT LEASE SIGNING - Balance of Deposit + First Full Month's Rent + Prepaid Last Month’s (LMR can be prorated over 3 mo. beginning 2nd month)
• Term: 12 months
• Pet Deposit: $500 per pet ($350 Refundable) - All pets/animals require a separate Pet Application. Pet applications are $30 per pet and will only be charged if you are accepted into the unit. When your application is run, A link to the pet application will be sent to you
• Deposit: $2400
• Pet Rent: $50 per animal
• Utilities: Tenant establishes: Natural Gas, Electricity, Water, Sewer & Garbage
• Renter’s legal liability Insurance required and part of Benefit Package ($19.95 monthly) or proof of equivalent: Personal Liability Insurance at least $100,000 per occurrence, Each Resident occupying the Premises must be listed on the policy as additional insured, RPA must be listed as an interested party on the policy
• Required: 700 credit Score or better, 2 years rental history, 2.5 to 3 times the monthly rent in income, 1 yr work history, Review of Background.
-For questions please email: email@example.com or 206-577-0591
-Professionally Managed by Real Property Associates
Shoreline, Lake Forest Park, North Seattle, Kenmore, Mountlake Terrace, Brier