LOCATION: CHINATOWN - 915 E St NW #104, Washington, DC 20004
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included. Tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/b88592a01a
TAKE A 3D WALKTHROUGH: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=fXYsFejbfoz
• Spacious, charming, beautiful studio-ground floor apartment for a young professional.
• Your own private terrace, a true rarity for downtown living!
• Lovely, spacious new modern kitchen with breakfast bar.
• Ample storage space, including walk-in closet
• Modern bathroom, clad with new tile and marble countertop.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Outstanding location in the heart of downtown.
• Just a block away from the Landmark Cinema and walkable to FOUR different Metro for great commuting all over the city.
• Close proximity to all Smithsonian Museums. Be a tourist in your own city!
• The Artisan was built in 2006 with lots of amenities and high-end luxury finishes. The Concierge Desk is staffed 24/7 to provide you with the highest level of service. Building also features a rooftop deck, a 3rd floor garden courtyard, a full fitness center, and lounges for entertaining.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.