Come see this Charming 3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom Home located off of Swan between Broadway and 22nd St where you'll be conveniently close to DMAFB, several schools, Park Place Mall, and El Con Shopping Center. This home has a Living Room, Dining Room, Large Family Room featuring ceiling fans throughout. His home has plenty of storage space and window coverings throughout each room including the bedrooms. The kitchen includes a Gas Range and Refrigerator. This home has washer/Dryer Hook-Ups. The backyard is fenced in. This home runs on Evaporative Cooling. This can be yours for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy immediately. The rental rate is $995.00 per month and the security deposit is $1,095. Pets not allowed.
Our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicant household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering an additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering an additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering an additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception, and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. We are licensed REALTORS.