Available mid June! Please email inquiries and showing requests!
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Renovated kitchen with wood cabinets
- Tons of closet space!
- Nice sized bedroom
- Laundry in building
- Small pet friendly (cats & dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee)
- Easy street parking
- Paid off-street parking spot available (based on availability)
- Responsive maintenance staff
Walking distance to St. Francis Hospital, South Purple Line El Stop, and Ridge bus stop. Short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, Jewel-Osco and more!
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
$400 Nonrefundable Move-In Fee
No Security Deposit
Flat rate $30/mo (Includes: Heat, Water, Sewer & Trash)
General Credit and Income Requirements:
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner, or being an international student)
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal Housing Opportunity