LOCATION: MOUNT VERNON – 907 M St NW EB, Washington, DC 20001
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays 1/3 water, gas, and electric split with the upstairs unit.
WASHER/DRYER: Shared washer/dryer on site
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/c08ecbc05f
• Spacious tiled living room with ceiling fan, windows looking to the front of the home and excellent closet space make this excellent quarters to relax. There is a full size bath near the entrance of the home.
• The gallery kitchen has new gas stove/oven and has excellent cabinet space and ample countertop space.
• To the rear of the home is your bedroom with exit to the private patio space. Room includes exposed brick (closed off) fireplace, ceiling fan, and full size bath.
• Your bonus room is all brick, terrific closet space and can serve as a den/office or walk in closet.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Classic DC townhome built in 1865, your above ground English basement apartment provides rustic and relic living.
• The home sits at 9th and M, just a few blocks from the Mt. Vernon Metro (green/yellow) and the McPherson SQ. Metro (blue/orange/silver); you can be anywhere in DC as you please.
• Your home is perfectly situated in Mount Vernon with the District’s best restaurants, lounges, cafes, shops, and bars a few minute walk, including Whole Foods on P ST, ChurchKey Brewery on 14th, Starbucks, Drafting Table, Chipotle, PNC, Flow Yoga Center, and the list goes on and on and on…
• New development on 9th street to the East add more dining and entertainment possibilities: Table, Thally, A&D, Lost and Found and a Giant Supermarket.
• Home includes a shared front patio space as well as a private patio to the back of the home.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.