Our sister property, Woodland Park by the Lake, offers city-living in a secluded, botanical sanctuary. Just a ten-minute drive from the Loop and 400 feet from the 35th Street pedestrian bridge leading to the lakefront! Residents are located less than 1 mile from IIT, Northeastern University, Mariano’s, excellent private/public schools and major public transport (including major buses 200 ft away and a Divvy bike station just 300 ft away!). Within the gated community (with 24/7 surveillance) is a private, three-acre garden with waterfalls and rare, exotic tree species. An expansive dog park, Amazon Hub and new playground. Add to that dual elevators, central heat and air conditioning, and an on-site maintenance crew!
High-End In-Unit Amenities
- Stainless steel appliances including Bosch & LG
- LG Euro washer & dryer in Unit
- Wall-mounted bathroom vanities
- Triple LED-lit mirrored medicine cabinets
- Decora switchers & dimmers; lighting by IVY Bronx & Langley Street
- Plank flooring
- Walk-in closet with stainless steel organizers
Prices for 2-Bed/2-Baths (1039 & 1178 sqf) from $1,865 - $2,135 depending on size, amenities and views.
Assigned Parking: $75/$95/$100 Month
Monthly Assoc Fee: Water/Sewer, Security, Refuse:2-Bed: $93
Processing Fee: $500 (No Security Deposit) & $75 Lease Application Fee for each person
Pet Fee: $250 on-time & $25/month per pet: Breed restrictions
- Minimum requirements: No evictions or open Bankruptcies, recent collections & a minimum 685 credit score.
- Income minimum is 2.5 times the rent & expenses
Contact them now to schedule a showing!
24 Hour Emergency Service
Central Heat And A/C
Decora Switches & Dimmers
In Unit Euro Washer/Dryer
Lake Michigan & Downtown Window Views
Mobile App For Requests & Payments
Quartz & Granite Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Triple Led Lit Mirrored Make Up And Medicine Cabinet
Walk In Closets With Stainless Steel Organizers