PROPERTY INFORMATION: 988 sqft, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom duplex perfectly located at the end of dead end street. Gorgeous oak flooring and loads of natural light. Clean and modern designed kitchen with quartz countertops, tile and custom cabinets.
Sliding doors open to a private patio and shared yard. One designated covered carport for parking and a detached locked storage room for all your outdoor gear.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Willamette Heights: Conveniently located to Forest Park, local shops and restaurants. Chapman Elementary, Child Peace Montessori, West Sylvan Middle School and Lincoln High School.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent (OAC)
- Pets: Indoor cat or small dog (under 50lbs,) breed restrictions apply. 1 pet max. $300 additional deposit
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant responsibility (shared meter)
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Carport, private driveway
- A/C: Yes!
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Secured Storage Area
Shared Outdoor Space