Lease will read $1550. Tenant will receive 2nd month free on lease ending 4/30/21. Advertised rental price of $1439 is based on a 3/1/20-4/30/2021 lease term.
Spanning the lakefront roughly from Devon Avenue to Howard Street, Rogers Park has the distinction of being the city's northernmost neighborhood. This distance from downtown may play a hand in why many local haunts have that under-the-radar appeal. But easy accessibility by way of multiple train stops means that the unique dining, arts, culture and entertainment found in Rogers Park are never too far away. And the sound of waves crashing along the shores is near as well, as nearly all the streets leading you east end at public beaches and parkland on Lake Michigan.
This building has under gone a full renovation as of 2018. All units offer condo quality finishes, are pet friendly and parking is available on-site!
- Laundry IN UNIT
- FREE heat + water
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Brand new kitchens
- Granite counter tops
- Custom order cabinets
- Stainless steel microwave, dishwasher, stove and fridge
- Custom light fixtures and recessed lighting throughout
- Newer windows and brand new doors on closets and throughout units
- Brand new bathrooms: slate tiles, soaking tub, granite vanity, name brand fixtures
- Pet friendly! (1 dog under 40lbs or 1 cat permitted per unit)
- Sleeve air conditioning units including (paid separately)
- Outdoor parking available for $100/mon
All lease incentives (rent concessions and/or rent credits) advertised are based on the advertised market rate of the unit. Actual credits will be the per diem value of the advertised amount as a percentage of the actual rent paid by the tenant.
This apartment is listed with Kass Management Services, Inc. Disclaimer: Pricing, availability, services, amenities and specials are subject to change at any time without notice. Information above is believed to be accurate; however is subject to errors and omissions. Photos may be of model unit. Actual available apartment may vary.