LOCATION: H STREET CORRIDOR: 757 3rd St NE, Washington, DC 20002
AVAILABILITY: June 5th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for Water, Gas, Electric, Cable/Internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Garage and driveway parking
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Charming rowhome with vintage touches including exposed brick, refinished hardwood floors on the top two levels, and terrific natural light throughout.
• The first floor features a spacious tiled entryway, leading into the first bedroom, access to the one-car garage, driveway, and washer/dryer.
• Located on the second level is an open concept dining area and living area, kitchen, a half bath, and patio.
• Kitchen has attractive backsplash, hardwood cabinets and all sleek stainless-steel appliances.
• Beautiful dining room and living room are highlighted by a full wall of exposed brick and modern light fixture, leading to the patio overlooking the common courtyard.
• The third level provides two additional large bedrooms with great organized closets, large windows, and two full bathrooms updated with modern tile and finishes.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Secured, brick exterior multi-level row house with courtyard facing balcony
• Giant Located across the street and the Whole Foods located in The Apollo, located 3 blocks away on H ST between 6th and 7th
• Excellent location between H and G Streets just two blocks east of Union Station!
• This gorgeous home sits a few blocks away from Stanton Park, Lower Senate Park, and the National Mall, each provides an excellent getaway to the green space of the city, where year-long opportunities await you
• Various boutiques, cafes, shops, and eateries are sprawling across the neighborhood, all in walking distance between the Massachusetts Avenue and Maryland Avenue triangle;
• Two blocks to Union Station providing terrific access all over the city to be anywhere you need, also in walking distance; bus lines on Mass and H;
• H ST features all the hot spots you could ever wish for including Rock and Roll Hotel, Maketto, Biergarten Haus, Korean Babs, and much much more;
• Whole Foods located in The Apollo, located 3 blocks away on H ST between 6th and 7th;
• Ludlow-Taylor Elementary, Stuart Hobson Middle and Capitol Hill Montessori School are all within two block radius
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month's prorated rent.