LOCATION: 1421 Belmont Street NW, Washington DC 20009
• Cozy Efficiency Apartment available for immediate move-ins in a fourteen-unit building, situated between U Street Corridor and Columbia Heights.
• Most competitive price in the area! Meridian Hill Park just a few blocks away. A truly exquisite location!
• Just a few blocks off of 16th Street makes this building a truly exquisite location!
• Walk Score considers this updated unit “Walker’s Paradise and “Very Bikeable” so your daily errands won’t require a car.
• Bus lines are 52, 54, S4, S9, X3, 59, S1, S2,92, and 90 with a variety of locations for Car shares and Bike shares that are just less than a half mile away.
• Columbia Heights has a great vicinity to explore all of the city has to offer, including restaurants, cafes, shops, bars and parks.
• Columbia Heights is a trendy culturally diverse community environment with a happening nightlife scene.
• Nearby Metro Stations are U Street Metro Station(Green and Yellow Lines) and Dupont Circle Metro Station (Red Line)
• Coin Operated Laundry
• On-Site Manager
• Cable Ready
• Hardwood Cabinets
• Newly tiled bathroom
• Available First week of August
• Online Rental Payment’s and Maintenance Requests
• Tenants pay electric, gas
• Water/Sewer & Trash included
• Street Parking
This unit is still occupied the current tenant. The unit will be available for rent the first week of August.
No pets allowed, but service & companion animals are welcome!
Professionally managed by:
Fred A. Smith Company
730 24th St NW
Washington, DC 20037