LOCATION: ADAMS MORGAN - 2422 17th St NW #303, Washington DC, 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and trash included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: in unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/d035303089
• Gorgeous studio with oak hardwood floors, recessed LED lighting, and modern finishes. This unit features design cues that maximize the urban lifestyle you want!
• European-style kitchen and bath with pristine Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles.
• Efficient kitchen has plenty of cabinet and countertop space along with sleek built-in appliances, including a 4-burner smooth top range, microwave/oven, and hideaway dishwasher and refrigerator.
• Comfortable living room boasts a custom couch with hidden storage compartment and a simple-to-use, built-in Murphy bed designed to come down gently over the couch.
• Smart home features with options for integrated phone apps, including a Nest thermostat that allows you to adjust the temperature and settings remotely, and a Kevo door lock that allows keyless entry using a phone or fob.
• The condo comes with an assigned, private, rooftop patio space, outfitted with deck flooring tiles, chairs, and a table.
YOU'LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Outstanding Adams Morgan newer construction building named Moda 17 that delivered in 2016.
• Easy Metro access, just blocks from 3 stations (U Street, Columbia Heights, and Woodley Park-Zoo).
• Convenient location perfectly situated for everything you need, including groceries at the Harris Teeter across the street or a nearby Safeway on Columbia Road.
• A diverse array of international shops and restaurants in the 5-square-block area offer nightlife venues and worldwide cuisine, including Spanish, Ethiopian, Italian, Dutch, Vietnamese, Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, Thai, and countless others.
• Walking distance to Kalorama Park and beautiful, historic Meridian Hill Park, a 12-acre site that includes unique statues, the largest cascading fountain in North America, concrete aggregate architecture, a U.S. presidential memorial, and more.
• The condo offers an excellent location to dive into the action anytime, and the rooftop patio offers a quiet resort with sweeping city views. The roof also features a common area with a refrigerator and icemaker.
• The lower level of the building features a bike storage room and a personal storage unit ready for your use.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.