LOCATION: Capitol Hill – 1101 Park St NE #B, Washington, DC 20002
AVAILABILITY: June 1st, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays 1/3 water bill split with upper unit, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Discover efficiency and tons of natural light not typically found in lower level units!
• Living room is large with wood burning fireplace and features the washer/dryer.
• Efficient kitchen features sleek white appliances and ample cabinet space.
• Large bedroom has excellent closet space and attached full bath.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Wonderful Capitol Hill rowhome on the corner of 11th St. NE and Park, just off of Mass Ave; this home provides excellent access to downtown DC and all over the Capitol’s historic neighborhood which you will absolutely fall in love with.
• Just one block from Lincoln Park and a few blocks to Stanton Park where you will enjoy the quiet green space in the city. The National Mall is also a short walk away where you will find endless opportunities throughout the year.
• Walk to Union Station or Eastern Market Metro Station and have great access to the Capital Beltway and Rt50/295 for an easy commute into Maryland or Virginia.
• In bounds for highly regarded Maury Elementary.
• Your home is also within walking distance to the energetic H Street corridor and Barracks Row with lots of great restaurants, lounges, shops and cafes. Several grocery stores are less than a mile away including a new Whole Foods and soon to open Trader Joes.
• Double side porches, large bay window and wrought iron stairs, displays a touch of Capitol Hill’s beauty while its careful restoration will surely WOW your family and friends.
• Home sits on a large corner lot with a big side yard and shares 11th Street side with basement apartment.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.