This beautifully updated upper level duplex located in the Merriam Park neighborhood of St. Paul is a must see and will not be available for long. The property features 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1560 square feet of livable space. Located just blocks away from the NEW MN United Soccer Stadium, within walking distance to Macalester College and a short distance from Hamline University. Convenient access to I-94, MSP Airport, multiple shops and bars and restaurants.
This property is loaded with beautiful finishes, from the mission style kitchen cabinets to the hardwood floors, new paint throughout and refinished original woodwork. The backyard features a pergola, new deck and landscaping that makes it perfect for entertaining or relaxing after a long day.
Be sure to schedule an appointment to tour this property to see all of the features and beautiful finishes for yourself.
Special Lease Terms (include but are not limited to the following):
1. 12 months or longer lease term
2. $50 application fee per person over the age of 18
3. This property is NOT voucher approved.
4. Tenant paid utilities: Gas, Electric, Cable, Internet, Phone.
5. Tenant required to perform lawn care and snow removal with owner provided tools: (1) lawn mower (1) shovel.
6. Pets are conditional pending owner approval, nonrefundable pet fee also required. (Amount of nonrefundable fee and acceptance of pet to be determined; see agent for details).
7. Please confirm property availability and lease terms PRIOR to applying online.
8. Agency Disclosure: VSM Real Estate is an authorized agent of the property owner and represents them as their property management company. VSM owes tenants and prospective tenants honesty and fair dealings. VSM and the property owner will adhere to all applicable laws related to this transaction.
9. Tenant(s) is required to purchase Renter's Insurance that meets VSM minimum requirements, please see agent or additional details.
10. A lease origination fee of $150 will apply to accepted applications to be paid along with move-in funds.