3701 Connecticut Ave #815, Washington, DC 20008
- Immaculate unit in the Wilshire Park condominiums in the well sought after Cleveland Park neighborhood with many, attractions, restaurants and shops a few steps away.
- Great for tenant without a car as the home has many options for public transportation. Most notably, Cleveland Park '.'Metro station (red line) is a 3 minute walk away!
- Great area for shopping as everything is steps away, Such as the Brand New Target Superstore, CVS, Walgreeens, AMC '.'Uptown Theatres, Cleveland Park Bar and Grill, Firehook Bakery, plus many more.
- Short Distance away from some of the best attraction such as the Smithsonian National Zoological Park (14 min walk and 3 min car ride) as well as the city renowned Rock Creek Park.
- Wonderfully designed contemporary 1 bedroom/1 bath condo on the 8th floor facing west
- Hardwood floors throughout, the unit opens up to an open living room space that receives a ton of natural light.
- The sleek kitchen boast beautiful white cabinetry along with white granite countertops. Stainless Steel appliances makes this quaint kitchen a focal point.
- The bedroom is spacious with an open layout and walk in closet.
- Full Bathroom with modern finishes and tile flooring.
- A beautiful rooftop space, great for entertaining guest and private functions, gives you a great view of the Washington skyline
- Elegant lobby complete with a full service concierge that handles packages and screens your guests.
- Laundry facility in the basement of building that is very affordable and has heavy duty washers for your large items..
- Amazing Indoor Clubroom great for private entertaining with pool table, entertainment center and comfortable seating throughout.
- Expansive, professionally equipped fitness center in your building is super convenient.
- Street parking but Garage parking may be available at a fee.
District law requires that a housing provider state that the housing provider will not refuse to rent a rental unit to a person because the person will provide the rental payment, in whole or in part, through a voucher for rental housing assistance provided by the District or federal government.
All Utilities Included