2909 South Dakota Ave NE #2 Washington, DC 20018
- Located a few blocks from Rhode Island Metro Station as well as the Brookland Metro Station, outstanding access to all points in the city, in walking distance to Catholic University
- 6 minute drive to the Shops at Dakota Crossing which includes the only Costco in the city, Chipotle, Petsmart, Lowes and more!
- 8 minute drive to Rhode Island Metro (with shops and a Giant) or a 15 minute walk to Brookland Metro and the new Monroe Street Market which includes Chipotle, &Pizza, Busboys and Poets, Brookland Pint plus more!
- 8 minute drive from Turkey Thicket Recreation and Aquatic Center, which is free for DC Residents, and a small fee for non-residents!
- There's also convenient bus access (G8, D8, 80, and H1-4) and ample street parking.
- This newly renovated 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment is fresh and modern throughout.
- You enter in a wide open layout that features hardwood throughout the home with a ton of natural light.
- The living room is spacious and the layout gives you flexibility when decorating.
- The kitchen is newly updated with granite countertops; features stainless steel oven, built in microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, this kitchen has lots of cabinet space.
- A private patio off of the kitchen that is great for entertaining and a breath of fresh air.
- Master bedroom boasts fully restored original oak hardwood floors and ample closet space with plenty natural light to embellish this wonderful place to rest and relax
- The second bedroom is also spacious making it great for roommates or a small family.
- 2 Full Bathrooms are newly updated with beautiful tile and finishings and includes washer/dryer stackable unit.
- Unit comes equipped with outdoor courtyard, great for entertaining guests and off street parking.
Access To Public Transportation
All Utilities Included
Built In Microwave
Off Street Parking
Washer And Dryer In Unit