LOCATION: PENN QUARTER - 437 New York Ave NW #609, Washington DC, 20001
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred (open to multi year lease)
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays for gas, electric, and cable/internet
PARKING: 1 garage parking included with rent
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/e61ea5809e
VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/EgfZo7vTZNY
INTERACTIVE 3D WALKTHROUGH: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=MQrdHngDUcQ
• Spacious open layout, hardwood floors splashed with excellent natural light and a small balcony space to relax on.
• Kitchen features newer stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinets and granite countertop/breakfast bar.
• Living room/dining area is expansive and provides several design options with storefront dual door balcony access.
• Bedroom is light filled with large closet space, attractive light fixture, and bathroom access.
• The unit comes with 1 garage parking spot and storage closet in the garage
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Part of the fabulously remodeled Yale Steam Loft project in ideal Penn Quarter location
• Ideally situated across the street from the Safeway, Busboy and Poets and Vida Fitness
• Short walk to all the restaurants, nightlife and cafes of Gallery Place/Chinatown and the Verizon Center
• Walking distance to Logan Circle, National Mall and Union Station. 5 minute drive to the popular H street corridor as well as to Chinatown/Mount Vernon metro stations.
• Unique development with warehouse feel that includes architectural award winning lobby (with eclectic art), fitness center, billiards room; rooftop pool and bike storage in the garage.
• Professionally managed with an outstanding friendly staff, very well-maintained grounds and professional neighbors
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.