PROPERTY INFO: Charming 3BR 2BA bungalow situated on a quiet street in the heart of Hawthorne. This 1906 home features original charm with modern updates. Bright and open living and dining rooms featuring original refinished oak floors. True Master including its own bathroom with oversized jetted tub and closet space.
Detached 1 car garage and lots of room for storage in the unfinished basement of over 900 additional square footage. Fully fenced backyard offers privacy and a great for a playhouse or growing your garden - perfect for Springtime!
NEIGHBORHOOD: Dream location in Hawthorne close to local shops and restaurants. Walk Score of 91 and a perfect bike score of 100! Public transit nearby. Abernethy Elementary School, Cleveland High School.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent (OAC)
- Pets: Small Dogs Only, Two Max (Sorry no Cats) with additional $300 security deposit per pet
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in Rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included in Rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Private Driveway and Detached One Car Garage
- A/C: Yes!
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Large Unfinished Basement For Extra Strorage Or Workshop
Private Enclosed Backyard