Available now! Please email inquiries and showing requests.
Apartment is located on the ground floor of a building on a nice, quiet, tree lined street. Parking spots available to rent, right next to the back door.
- Heat and water included!
- Tenants pay cooking gas and electric
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Renovated kitchen with wood cabinets
- Tons of closet space!
- Nice sized bedrooms
- Laundry in building
- Small pet friendly (cats & dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, pet fee)
- Easy street parking
- Paid parking spot available
- Responsive maintenance staff
Walking distance to St. Francis Hospital, South Purple Line El Stop, and Ridge bus stop. Short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, Jewel-Osco and more!
Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
$400 Move In Fee
No Security Deposit
General Credit and Income Requirements:
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner, or being an international student)
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal housing opportunity