LOCATION: OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA - 219 S Payne St #104, Alexandria, VA 22314
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas INCLUDED; Tenant pays electric and cable/internet
PARKING: On Site Parking, first come first serve
WASHER/DRYER: Shared In Building
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/e88843c086
• Spacious sun splashed one bedroom apartment features newer carpet throughout and a charming living area upon entering which offers design options to split with a dining area.
• Newer hardwood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and tile floor make your cooking experience quick and easy.
• Bedroom to the rear of the apartment features large closet space, two windows, and spacious for a your bed, dressers and desk.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Outstanding location near King Street Metro Station (blue/yellow lines).
• The George Washington Parkway is close for easy access into downtown DC, Reagan International Airport, and the Capital Beltway provides flexibility to get to Maryland and points into Southern Virginia.
• Old Town Alexandria is the heart of the city on the Potomac River waterfront and is a short drive or walk away. You will discover why Virginia is for Lovers in the beautifully preserved historic district.
• The Hoffman Town Center is just west of Old Town and features an outdoor shopping mall experience.
• Payne is located between Duke and King-walk to Whole Foods, Crate and Barrel, Brabo, Dunkin Donuts Laporta’s, Panera, Jimmy Johns, and much much more!
• Secure brick appointed 11 unit apartment building in quiet well kept community with picnic area in the back.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.