AVAILABILITY: July 5th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months minimum
UTILITIES: Water included, Tenants pays electric, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Case by case with fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $
• Located next to Gallaudet University, this quaint condo is close to Noma-Gallaudet and Union Station Metro Station as well as Florida Ave, Rhode Island Ave, New York Ave, and Bladensburg Road, for great access in and out of the city.
• Incredible options for entertainment, nightlife, tourist attractions, and great access to all points in the city, including Union Market, the H Street Corridor which includes various shops, restaurants, cafes, bars/lounges and eateries. There's now an Angelika independent movie theatre behind Union Market. Both Union Market and H Street are within five- to ten-minutes' walking distance. Bardo, an excellent, local beer garden and artisanal brewery, is also a five-minute walk.
• The D4, D8 bus lines depart one block away, providing easy access to all points around the city and a direct route to downtown. The H Street trolley is up and running, providing direct access to Union Station, and there is a Capital Bikeshare stop one block away.
• Back of the home has a small porch and access to back alley.
• Welcome to your spacious condo with hardwood floors and excellent closet space.
• Be greeted to a large open layout living area that can be split into a living/dining combo
• Eat-in Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet and countertop space as well as access to small porch.
• You bedroom is large with recessed lighting and great closet space.
• Modern finishes and fixtures, attractive bath tile round out the bathroom.