Are you looking for a great home in a quiet area with desirable schools to raise your family with privacy and comfort?
Then this may be just the right home for you!
This is your opportunity to live in a modern home and enjoy the quality of life that Collierville has to offer without having to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a down payment or worrying about the ups and downs of the real estate market.
This great Collierville home has 4 bedrooms (master + 2nd downstairs), 3 1/2 baths, and a game/family room for a total of 3,300+ sq. ft. of living space.
The home is conveniently located in the quiet Fleming Gardens subdivision with easy access to 385, Southeast Memphis, and Germantown.
The home was built in 2005 and has many nice touches you’ll appreciate such as:
- Beautiful hardwood floors your friends and family will love
- Kitchen with center island and under cabinet lighting
- Huge eat-in kitchen area with a hearth room/den off of the kitchen. This is an awesome area for family and friends to gather.
- Tile floors and kitchen backsplash
- Recessed lighting with dimmers in family room/den, kitchen, and game room
- Gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances you are welcome to use at no additional charge but are not warranted (washer and dryer are not included).
- Cozy, easy-to-maintain, fenced-in backyard
The schools for the 2019-2020 year are Sycamore Elementary, Collierville Middle and High School.
The discounted rent is $2,195 (due on the 25th of the month) if you sign a lease of approximately two years or $2,495
for a lease of approximately one year. The fully-refundable security deposit is $2,800.
Most pets are allowed with an additional refundable pet deposit of $400/pet and a monthly pet fee of $30 per pet. No vicious breeds of dogs are allowed.
NOTE: The home will be rented unfurnished. The minimum take-home income required for consideration is $7,710/month.
Note that all our leases end in the April-July timeframe. Also, approved applicants will be required to have renters insurance as a condition of the lease.