LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE – 1711 Massachusetts Ave NW #620, Washington, DC 20036
PRICE: $2,095/month - ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
AVAILABILITY: Available NOW!
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water, gas, and electric included. Tenant only pays cable/internet.
WASHER/DRYER: Shared laundry on site
PARKING: Street only or inquire with building separately
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/eb082990b6
• Large, light-filled living space with trendy mid-century modern wood parquet floor. Plenty of room for all kinds of living and dining arrangements.
• Cozy bedroom space with more great natural light.
• Newly-renovated kitchen including new stainless-steel appliances, flooring, ample cabinets and fixtures, and brand new granite countertops.
• Fabulous walk-through closet with great built-in shelving, leading to a lovely full bathroom.
• Stunning view of the Capitol building from the fabulous roof-top deck with lounge and grilling areas.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Less than a block away from Dupont Circle, this is the international hub of DC on Embassy Row.
• Between 17th and 18th Streets, this is in short distance to Dupont Circle Metro Station as well as many other eateries, bars/lounges, and shops.
• Energetic neighborhood to motivate and excite to explore and delve into all that Dupont Circle has to offer.
• The 1950 Beaux Arts Boston House features 24-hour front desk, mail and delivery services, library, community sitting area in lobby, laundry center and extraordinary rooftop/picnic area with grills and beautiful city views.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.