Available now! Please email inquiries and showing requests.
Charming, vintage apartment with built-in hutch in kitchen and hardwood floors throughout. Apartment is located on high 1st floor.
- Lots of natural light
- Large bedrooms
- Granite kitchen counters, new white cabinets, and dishwasher
- Space for a small dining room table
- Ceiling fans
- Laundry on-site
- Storage unit included (based on availability)
- Huge storage units available to rent for $100/month (9'x18', can fit a small car)
- Pet friendly (up to 2 cats/dogs, up to 40lbs, monthly pet fee, no aggressive breeds)
- Responsive maintenance staff
Close to purple line el stops, St. Francis Hospital and Ridge bus stop. Short drive to Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, Jewel-Osco and more! Evanston is beautiful and urban, with many amenities. Situated right on the lake, there are lots of parks and public beaches. Great shopping and restaurants off of several el stops heading toward downtown Evanston. The purple line el goes from downtown Evanston to downtown Chicago. If you are lucky enough to catch an express train, you'll zip into the city.
- $400 Non-refundable Move-In Fee
- No Security Deposit
- Flat rate $50/mo (Includes: Heat, Water, Sewer & Trash)
General Credit and Income Requirements:
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time/international student and having a cosigner)
Don't wait! This is a high demand unit and will lease fast!
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal Housing Opportunity