Available early March! Please email leasing with showing requests and inquiries.
Vibrant 2 bed in the heart of Riverside!
- Located on elevated first floor
- Hardwood floors
- Great open-plan layout
- Spacious living room with decorative fireplace
- Huge bedroom
- Lots of natural sunlight
- Heat and water are included
- Professionally landscaped courtyard
- Laundry room on-site with both coin and PayRange app friendly machines
- Bike storage area available
- On site parking is $100/month, parking in off-site lot 1/2 block away is $75 per month, and parking in Riverside municipal lot #1 is $59/month
- Small pet friendly (cats and dogs up to 40lbs, breed restrictions, $25/month pet fee)
- This property is in the heart of historic Riverside, with many attractions, restaurants, and shops at your disposal!
- Commuting to the city is extremely accessible with the Metra stop right across the street, as well as Harlem Pace Bus just a mile away
- Riverside museum is walking distance, Brookfield Zoo is a 5 minute drive away, and Harlem Ave with many restaurants is a mile away
- Grocery stores, such as Riverside Foods, are steps away. Costco, Tony's Finer Food, Jewel-Osco, & Tonini Italian Market are nearby
- Farmers market every Wednesday in downtown Riverside from June-October
(Images are of exact or very similar unit on site.)
$350 Non Refundable Move-in Fee
No Security Deposit
Heat and water are included!
Tenant pays cooking gas and electric
General Credit and Income Requirements:
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at least 3x the rent
(There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner)
Don't wait! This is a high demand unit and will lease fast!
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal Housing Opportunity