ELECTRCITY INCLUDED Spacious and bright first floor 1-bedroom apartment in the heart of East Norwalk. Unit has recently been updated and ready for move in! New stove to be delivered. Includes hardwood floors throughout, large beds, 1 bath, living room and one off-street parking spaces in lot. COMMUTER DREAM!
It is only one hundred meters to the East Norwalk train station, a short walk for Fairfield County's best ice cream shop (Sweet Ashley's), Don Carmelos, Norwalk Pizza and Pasta, and SO much more. It's also a short bike ride to the beach, and two minutes by car to I95.
We now book our tour appointments online! Please call 475.988.0396 to self-schedule from your phone! Book your appointment online today or anytime 24/7!
Location: 12 Rowan St, Unit 1L, Norwalk, CT 06855
Security Deposit: 1-month security deposit*
Application Fee: $50 application fee. All adult applicants will be screened prior to being placed.
Parking: 1 off street parking spot
Laundry: laundry hook up in unit
Tenant Utilities: Gas (heat and hot water).
Pet Policy: Sorry, No Pets Allowed
Renter’s Insurance or Tenant Liability Insurance required. $100 lease signing fee.
1. Visit RPMSouthernCT.com
2. Click on “Schedule a Viewing/Apply Now”
3. Select the property you will like to view and schedule a day and time
For additional information, please contact RPM Southern CT at:
Call 475.988.0396 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Combined applicants must gross 3X the rent, unless on subsidy
2. No recent collections (opened or closed) or late payments recorded on credit report within last 2 years
3. No felony conviction records related to violence against persons and/or property within last 7 years
4. No convictions recorded for the Manufacturing, Delivery, Sale of Illegal Drugs, or Possession with intent to Deliver within last 7 years
5. No evictions, bankruptcies, or foreclosures within last 5 years
6. Must physically view the property prior to having application process
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change. Tenant to verify all material facts including but not limited to room sizes, utilities, schools, HOA rules, community amenities, fees and costs, etc.
CT Broker # 791564
CT licensed Real Estate Agent #RES.0802709