Available early June! Please email inquiries and showing requests.
Condo quality apartment in quiet building. Units are rarely available for long due to prime location and price!
Beautiful, sunny, top floor apartment featuring a desirable open floor-plan, high ceilings, Brazilian hardwood floors, granite kitchen counters, 42’ cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and imported marble bathrooms.
- Rooftop Deck
- Gas Fireplace
- Central Heat & AC
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Double Vanity Sink in Master Bath
- Side-By-Side In-Unit Laundry
- Large Bedrooms – Master can fit a king bed, 2nd bedroom can fit a queen bed.
- Responsive maintenance staff
- Small Pet Friendly! (Cats and dogs up to 40 lbs. No aggressive breeds. $25 pet fee per pet, up to 2 pets.)
- Walking distance to Parsons, 90 Miles East, Bang Bang Pie & Biscuits, La Strada Café, The 606 Trail, and everything Bucktown and Logan Square have to offer!
- Close to public transportation (California Blue Line, Western Blue Line, Armitage Bus, Divvy Bike Share Station)
- Non-smoking building
- Garage parking available for an additional fee
-$400 Non-Refundable Move In Fee
-No Security Deposit
-Trash removal and water included
-Tenant pays gas and electric
General Credit and Income Requirements:
- 650+ credit score
- Gross monthly income should be at lease 3x the rent
There are some exceptions to these requirements, such as being a full time student and having a cosigner
Meltzer Real Estate
Equal Housing Opportunity