Wow is just one of the words that describes this beautiful home. Walk in to see large tile flooring throughout with a cozy fireplace located in the living area, plus a bright open kitchen with tons of cabinet and counter space. The stainless steel appliances add style and grace to the kitchen, you will love cooking with them. If you think the inside is great just wait till you step outside to the backyard! A very nice paved patio area, a low care maintenance yard, and no neighbors behind you, this leaves more sight for the gorgeous views! The refrigerator, washer, and dryer are included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy on February 19th. The rental rate is $1,295 per month and the security deposit is $1,395 plus a $150 deposit and $20 monthly pet fee per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Unless otherwise requested by the resident, our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.