• Two bedroom one bathroom single family home with vintage details and modern renovations.
• The room located at the top of the steps would make a great additional bedroom or home office.
• Kitchen features granite counter tops. Stainless steel appliances, bead board ceiling and maple counter tops.
• Bathroom features over-sized subway tile and soaking tub.
• Dining space features a decorative fireplace (used for decorative purposes only).
• Partially fenced backyard features a paver patio perfect for entertaining as well as a heated detached one car garage.
• Minutes away from Heritage Bike Trail, Hilliard Station Park with amphitheater and splash park as well as shops and restaurants.
• Short walk to Center Street Market, and Crooked Can Brewery.
• Property Restrictions •
Pet Policy:Dogs only. No cats permitted at the property.
No exotic pets.
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Section 8 Policy: No section 8.
• Property Description Details •
Parking: Detached Garage
Kitchen/Laundry Appliances Included: Stove / Fridge / Dishwasher / Washer Dryer Hookups
Property Type: House
Utilities Included: None
Yard: Back Yard
Landscaping: Tenant responsibility
• Application, Lease Terms, and Fees •
Application Fee: $50 per person (18 and older).
Security Deposit: Equal to 1 month’s rent, depending on credit score.
Additional Fees: Lease-Signing Admin Fee (10% of rent). If applicable: Pet Rent ($50 per pet), Pet Acceptance Fee ($100 one-time nonrefundable).
Application Turnaround Time: 2-3 business days, depending on how quickly we get required information from you and your past landlord.
Lease Length: Typically 1 year
Lease to Purchase Option: Not Available
It's important to us that your new home is in tip-top shape and 100% ready for you to move in. Please allow up to 5 business days after your lease signing for final property inspection, cleaning, and move-in preparation activities (in most cases).
• Company Policy - Common Reasons for Denial •
Evictions or eviction filings in the last 5 years.
Certain criminal convictions in the last 10 years.
Credit score below 575 (575-639 requires a double deposit equal to two month's rent. 640 for normal deposit of one month's rent). Scores are averaged for multiple applicants.
Combined monthly household income of less than 3x rent. Income is combined for multiple applicants.
Unable to show clean rental history (unless first time renting).
This is not a complete list of qualifications, but a summary.
Primary Leasing Agent: Tiffany Haynes
• Who am I renting from? •
RL Property Management manages this property on behalf of the property owner. We take pride in the units that we manage, and treat them as we would our own.
This means you can expect a well-maintained property, prompt service, and helpful responses if you have any questions or concerns. We manage homes and small apartment communities throughout Columbus and nearby areas.
Our company has a 24/7 emergency maintenance hotline, online payments, and other convenience features to make things easier for our residents. Our office is located just east of downtown Columbus and is staffed daily
with friendly and helpful team members who want to make your stay as simple and easy as possible. You can find out more about our company at our website, www.rlpmg.com.