LOCATION: DUPONT CIRCLE, 1809 T St NW #A, Washington, DC 20009
LEASE TERM: 12 Months
UTILITIES: Water included. Tenant pays electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Street Parking
WASHER/DRYER: In Unit
PETS: Pets considered with a monthly fee and deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
SCHEDULE A TOUR: https://showmojo.com/l/f67d79e0fc
• Charming one-bedroom, one-bathroom, first floor unit with beautiful hardwood floors throughout.
• Spacious living room with lots of natural light, beautiful trim detail, and a working fireplace.
• Great kitchen with plenty of cabinet space.
• Down the hall is a full bathroom and the huge bedroom.
• Bedroom features hardwood floors, great closet space, and lots of natural light.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• One of DC's best locations, half a mile from Dupont Circle, 1 block from U street and 1mile from Logan Circle and walking distance to hundreds of restaurants, bars, cafes and nightlife.
• Three metro lines are walking distance: Red at Dupont Circle or Green and Yellow at U Street. Bus Stop for all the S bus lines just steps away on 16th Street.
• Rock Creek Park Trails are close; run miles along the Potomac or on the National Mall; or walk a couple of blocks to the peaceful Meridian Hill Park.
• A few blocks in any directions and you have Adams Morgan, DuPont, 14th Street, and The U Street Corridor for all that the city has to offer in restaurants, bars, lounges, cafes, and shops. Minutes away from Busboys and Poets, Bohemian Caverns, Twins Jazz, Lost Society, JoJo, Local 16 and much more.
• Incredible city living on a quiet, charming street.
• Great covered patio space for summer time entertaining.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.