Consider making Lincoln Park Tower your next home! We are directly adjacent to Chicago’s picturesque lakefront and just 2 miles North of downtown and an easy train or bus ride to the Loop. Living here makes it easy to take advantage of the best that Chicago has to offer.
Beautifully rehabbed studio + den! Perfect size space!
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher, Microwave
- AC wall unit
- Big balcony facing South with full city views and overlooking pool
- 24/7 friendly doorman to greet you and your guests.
- Professionally managed by Draper & Kramer, Inc. with Monday through Friday on site office staff. 24/7 maintenance
- Penthouse Hospitality Room and Rooftop Sundeck for daily use and also available for rent
- Outdoor pool great for fun and exercise.
- Laundry room with well maintained equipment.
- Fitness Center
- Heated underground deeded parking
- Bike Storage
- Dry Cleaners & Alterations with Package Receiving Services open Monday through Saturday.
- Easy commute to Loop via bus, train or car.
- Walk everywhere – historic homes, parks, and avenues.
- Front row seats to famous Old Town Art Fair and Chicago Air & Water Show.
- World-renowned Lincoln Park Zoo & the 1,200 acres of green space in Lincoln Park.
- Quality of life – jogging, biking, and rollerblading trails, volleyball and North Avenue Beach are all close.
- Just blocks from Old Town and the Armitage Avenue Shopping & Dining District.
- Rent includes: Heat (radiant), gas, hot and cold water, refuse removal, common area maintenance, basic cable and internet
Condo Association Fees:
On weekdays, the move-in fee is $400. We would also require an additional $200 security deposit for the freight elevator. If, however, someone – even an additional tenant – wants to move in or out on a weekend, the fee is $600 (in addition to the $200 security deposit).