LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS: 736 Girard Street NW, Washington D.C., 20001
AVAILABILITY: June 2nd, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months
UTILITIES: Tenants pay all utilities
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Enter your classic DC rowhome with classic finishes including vibrant colors, hardware floors, stainless steel appliances, and much more!
• Kitchen features granite countertop breakfast bar, ample cabinet space, and attractive backsplash.
• The home features four bed rooms level features master bedroom to the front of the home, ceiling fan, exposed brick, and hardwood floors.
• The backyard is lovely, spacious, and perfect for summer BBQs.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Combining urban living with unique contemporary style and comfort gives you a perfect place to call home.
• In the heart of the Columbia Heights in Washington DC, only a short distance from both the green and yellow lines at Columbia Heights Metro and Petworth Metro
• WALKABLE, it is perfectly situated for shopping, dining, city living, with many gyms and yoga studios to maintain positive and healthy lifestyle.
• blocks away from the Columbia Heights Metro Station, where you will also discover a plethora of restaurants, shops, stores, and eateries, including Best Buy, CVS, Chipotle, Marshalls, Panda Express, Cava Grill, Z Burger, Target, Giant, as well as Saturday/Wednesday Farmers’ Market.
• Easy access to Downtown DC with bus lines on Georgia Ave, 11th, 14th, and 16th, all providing excellent access to downtown. The Capital Beltway is in easy driving distance and can take you to all points in Maryland/Northern Virginia.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.