LOW CREDIT RENTS, HOMETOWN HERO HOUSING, AND VETERAN ADVOCATES OFFER A CREDIT SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE CREDIT ISSUES WHO ARE IN NEED OF AN APARTMENT.
WHEN YOU SCHEDULE A CALL TO ASK QUESTIONS YOU WILL RECEIVE VIA TEXT/EMAIL THE DETAILS TO DISCUSS THE ONLINE PROCESS.
HOW TO BEST SERVE YOUR NEEDS. THE STEPS ARE INFORMATIVE, FREE AND HELPFUL.
CLICK THIS LINK SCHEDULE FREE PRE-SCREENING Q&A DISCUSSION WITH A REPRESENTATIVE ABOUT THE CREDIT SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMS TO SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AT YOUR SCHEDULED TIME.
Find an Apartment in your area through the online directory of Approved Management Companies
Find a place to live: https://liveiag.com/approvedmanagementcompanies/
The links you will click will bring you to the property management websites and their communities they manage. You will see tabs for properties, locations, or communities - narrow down where you want to live based on location, price, and everything to meet your criteria. There are a lot to choose from so take your time reviewing the right place to call home.
Review Costs: Review the sample rent schedules: https://liveiag.com/rent-schedules/ that explains the administration and the lease liability fee charged to manage your account.
If you already have a property you want to move to - Schedule a call. The representative will call you at your scheduled time to discuss your property choice, rent budget, and assist with the steps to move you into your next place you love to call home.
- Application fee at each property may apply when you visit the actual apartment community you choose to live. Save time and unnecessary expenses by scheduling a call ☎️ getting informed first. Your assigned representative will answer your questions free of charge. We will help you to understand how to qualify. If you qualify directly with the property, we will tell you, if you need a cosigner, we will confirm your monthly income and rent schedule at no charge. The assessment of your situation is free.
- Security deposit required for move in plus applicable fees. Must gross 4x rent per month in income with an acceptable background.
AFTER YOUR CALL, AND YOU HAVE CHOSEN AN APPROVED APARTMENT TO LIVE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE WILL WALK YOU THROUGH THE ONBOARDING PROCESS:
To qualify for Sponsorship with Low Credit Rents, Hometown Hero Housing or the Veteran Advocates Program you will be asked to submit the following information to underwriting below.
How does one qualify?
- Proof of Income (Requirements listed below)
- Pass a background check – no felonies last 10 year.
- How many adults will be living in the apartment?
- How long has each of those adults been on their current job?
- Less than Two years on the job is four times gross income to rent.
- More than Two years on the job is three times gross income to rent.
We recommend doing this step only when you have your property chosen and the rent schedule has been reviewed with your fees, so you are prepared to finalize your move-in paperwork.
When you ready to complete this step send the following information to Info@innovativeapartmentgroup.com:
- 4 Paycheck Stubs
- Photo Id
- Tell us the Apartment Community you want to move into?
- How many bedrooms?
- Desired Rental Amount?
- Desired move-in date?
To get approved for an Apartment you will need to provide the following proof:
- Each Resident must pass the community background check.
- Proof of Income: Provide 4 paycheck stubs.
- You meet the income requirement.
One year program - Residents can work with “The Credit Coach” to repair and rebuild credit during the 1 year term of the co-signing program. The programs objective is to provide resources to build credit for individual results that can improve credit and lifestyle.