PROPERTY INFO: This beautiful three bedroom home is the perfect mix of vintage charm and modern style! The inviting front porch welcomes you as you step into the light-filled spacious main floor. Bright and charming kitchen overlooks the private landscaped yard - great for play or enjoying the sunshine! Large unfinished basement with loads of storage, and washer/dryer included for convenience.
NEIGHBORHOOD: South Tabor: Walk to Mt Tabor Park, fabulous food, Hawthorne & Division shops. Bikers Paradise with a score of 96! Atkinson Elementary School, Mt Tabor Middle School, Franklin High School.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent (OAC)
- Pets permitted with additional security deposit of $300 per pet (two pet max)
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Off-street parking
- A/C: N/A
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: N/A
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Large Unfinished Basement
Private Porch And Backyard
Wood Burning Fireplace