OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 11/22/2020 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: This home includes a gourmet kitchen, a one-of-a-kind primary bed and bath combo on the third floor with a walk-in closet, and ample space for a home office, nursery, or workroom. Finished bedroom/family room in the basement and period details all throughout the home. A fenced back yard, front porch, and two garden beds give you additional outdoor living space.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Charming craftsman home in the heart of Sellwood. Blocks from restaurants, New Seasons grocery stores, and antique malls. 100 Bikers score and 94 walkers score means most errands can be done on foot. Near Westmoreland and Milwaukie farmers markets. Schools include Llewellyn Elementary, Sellwood Middle, and Cleveland High School. Minutes from three parks, a community center, a library, and the Springwater Corridor Trail. Can't beat a better location!
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: 1 dog under 50llbs allowed with a monthly $75/pet rent.
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape Maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: Off-Street parking
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 11/17/2020
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Built In Desk
Custom Built Ins
Custom Built Ins In Closets