PROPERTY INFO: Freshly painted with recent updates, this 3 bedroom, 1 bath home is move in ready! Original fir flooring and great kitchen area open to the sunroom/dinking nook with skylights. Step from the kitchen to the lovely private deck and landscaped yard. Perfect for play, entertaining or enjoying the sunshine. One bedroom on main and two upstairs.
Unfinished basement with laundry and detached garage, great for storage!
NEIGHBORHOOD: Alberta Arts: Blocks from Alberta Street with endless options for cafes, dining, grocery and parks. Vernon Elementary School, Jefferson High School, Madison High School. Convenient to transit, bikers paradise with a score of 99.
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit: $1240 (OAC)
- Pets permitted with $300 security deposit per pet (two pet max)
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Landscape maintenance:Tenant Responsibility
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Off-street parking
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: N/A
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.