OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 05/07/2021 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Beautifully renovated two bedroom, one bath home within a triplex. Step through the door to your own private oasis nestled within the trees. Open layout with high ceilings and lots of natural light. Lovely view of the forest and OHSU.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Southwest Hills. Luxury of being close to nature but minutes to downtown. Steps to Marquam Nature Park. Convenient to OHSU, PSU and easy access to freeway. Ainsworth Elementary School, West Sylvan Middle School, Lincoln High School.
- $55 application fee per financially responsible adult
- 12-month lease
- Security Deposit = 1 month's rent (OAC)
- Pets: 2 cats or 1 dog under 50lbs allowed with a monthly pet rent of $25/pet.
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included in Rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility (shared meter, billed back based on occupancy)
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: N/A
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Free street parking
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: N/A
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 04/30/21
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.