OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until November 15th, 2020 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Sitting on an oversized corner lot the large living room and formal dining room offer style and charm with hardwood floors and colorful accents. A large main bedroom resides just a few steps up giving you privacy and comfort. Plenty of room for king size bed and more. 1 full bath between two other bedrooms. The additional 958 sq. foot unfinished basement offers plenty of storage and a pool table to enjoy.
A separate ADU studio with half bath (through the garage), gives the perfect location for a home office or visitors while the backyard is private and includes a small greenhouse, planter beds, BBQ grill, and patio for use.
NEIGHBORHOOD: SE Tabor is minutes from urban outdoor paradise Mt. Tabor filled with views, hikes, playground, courts, and open areas to spread out. Bike score is 94 and you're less than 10 minutes from the Divison ST shops and restaurants. Schools include Bridger Elementary/Middle and Franklin High School.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: 2 pets allowed with breed restrictions and under 50 lbs, indoor cats only. Monthly $75/pet rent.
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: Off-Street
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 11/10/2020
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Attached Studio With Half Bath For Your Home Office Or Visitors!
Large Unfinished Basement With Pool Table
Wood Burning Fireplace