OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 11/23/2020 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: This well-maintained home is move-in ready. Hardwood floors and big windows throughout the home. Enjoy the wood-burning fireplace in the living room and enough space for a 6-8 person table in the dining room.
Screen doors installed in both the front and back doors to let that breeze in. Two bedrooms and the main bathroom on the first floor while the spacious loft upstairs is an optimal place for a home theater system or home office. The large main bedroom is also upstairs with built-in shelving.
Spend all day outside in the fenced yard with three different spots to soak up the sun and a shed for extra storage. The home is set up with 1 GB of internet, perfect for anyone working at home and must have fast service.
Please note the washer/dryer is shared with the unit below the home. Very private as this home sits on a corner lot, completely separate entrances.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Near Alberta St., Concordia New Seasons, 42nd Street coffee shop/stores, Wilshire Park, and Common Grounds Wellness Center. Bikers score of 96! Schools include Vernon Elementary/Middle and either Jefferson or Madison High School.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: $2500 (OAC)
- Pets: Dogs only, Breed restrictions/negotiable with $50 monthly/pet rent.
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Included in rent
- Electricity: Included in rent
- Gas: Included in rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included
- Parking: Street Parking
- A/C: NO
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: YES
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 11/20/2020
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
All Utilities Included!
Wood Burning Fireplace