OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 10/17/2021 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Bungalow oasis with a newly structured studio space in the back yard- set up for at-home theater, you could let your imagination run wild here with high ceilings, built-in speakers, skylights, and loft area.
The main house has two spacious bedrooms and an updated bathroom with heated floors, new fixtures, and hardware. The side door which acts as the main entryway comes in through the mudroom with a washer/dryer combo unit, built-in shelves for organization, and great room for storage. Cozy up to your fireplace this winter while watching a film on the projector screen already installed.
The real treat is the fully fenced-in and private backyard with some amazing features being added soon. Be sure to explore around! Enjoy the heater under the covered patio or the firepit located near your private outside (heated) shower.
NEIGHBORHOOD: At the edge of Portland, the Woodlawn neighborhood is full of historic properties and charm. Two blocks from Alberta Park and a few minutes from restaurants, cafes, bars, and popular shopping streets like Alberta and Mississippi Ave. Some favorite local spots include Woodlawn Coffee and Pastry, Hat Yai, Podnah's BBQ, Seastar Bakery, Breakside Brewery, and Handsome Pizza. Vernon Elementary serves as both the primary and middle school and Jefferson for the High school. Close to I5 access to get you to downtown Vancouver or Portland.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: 2 pets allowed with a monthly $50/pet rent
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: 1 Off Street Parking Spot
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 10/12/2021
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Built In Speaker System
Off Street Parking