OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until Monday, September 28, 2021 at 7 PM. Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in.
PROPERTY INFO: Great three bedroom, three bathroom townhouse located in the close-in Eliot neighborhood. South and West-facing, this efficient two-story home features wood floors on the main living area, lots of natural and an open concept kitchen/dining room. The living room has a gas fireplace, radiant floor heating and built-in wall unit air conditioning.
One bedroom and one full bath are located on the main floor, along with access downstairs to the attached garage with storage and the washer & dryer. Heading upstairs you have two large bedrooms and ensuite bathrooms. The main bedroom has a private balcony and bath with stone tile and a jacuzzi tub.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Conveniently located in close-in NE Portland, Boise-Eliot Elementary School, Harriet Tubman Middle School, and Jefferson or Grant High Schools. Walker score of 93 and and Biker's Paradise score of 100 mean running errands and getting around town is a breeze. Easy access to Organics and New Seasons grocery. Irving Park, shopping, and an assortment of restaurants and cafes all within a few minutes.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 6-12 months
- Security Deposit: $1500 (OAC)
- Pets: Sorry, no pets
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Included in rent
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: Attached garage and one onsite driveway space
- A/C: Yes (single room built-in unit)
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 09/24/21
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Radiant Floor Heating