THIS UNIT IS TENANT OCCUPIED. PRIOR TO ENTERING THE UNIT YOU WILL BE ASKED TO WEAR A MASK, SANITIZE YOUR HANDS AND PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING IN THE UNIT. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY, AS WELL AS OTHERS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO OR HAVE COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT SCHEDULE A SHOWING FOR 14 DAYS FROM THE DAY YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE EXPOSED OR WERE TESTED POSITIVE.
You'll fall in love with this well maintained 2 bedroom upper unit - available mid-June. It features large, spacious rooms, All major appliances included. Other amenities include a shared detached garage parking (1 space), washer/dryer provided in the basement along with extra storage space. You will love it's proximity to shopping, public transportation, etc. near the heart of downtown Wauwatosa. Schedule your showing today!
Other Tenant Charges:
Tenant responsible for gas & electric utilities. Tenant also responsible for the lawn care/snow removal which is split between the upper & lower tenant. SORRY, NO PETS.
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $25 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
4) A qualified application includes verification of income, credit history, previous Landlord references, satisfactory credit report and nationwide background screening. Based on the screening results, the Landlord reserves the right to increase the Security Deposit, and/or require a qualified co-signer(s) as a condition of the lease.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL.