OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until Thursday, November 19th at 7 PM (PST). Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Beautifully updated 4BR/2BA Lair Hill Old Portland victorian home. Wood flooring throughout the main with high ceilings bringing in natural light. Two bedrooms and full bath. Upstairs you will find two additional spacious bedrooms, one with an office or play nook. The home offers many options for working from home or just spreading out!
Enjoy coffee on your private covered back deck. Large outdoor space for your furry friends. Please note this home has a lower level occupied studio space and shares laundry access. Driveway is private to the main home.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Lair Hill - Conveniently situated in S/SW Portland. Easy commute to OHSU, PSU and downtown. Schools; Ainsworth Elementary School, West Sylvan Middle School, Lincoln High School and The International School.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: Dogs (under 50lbs) and cats permitted with additional $50/month per pet (2 max)
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility (water meter is shared with lower unit and will be billed back to tenant based on occupancy)
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility (electric meter is shared with lower unit and will be billed back to tenant based on square footage)
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: Private Driveway
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: N/A
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: Monday, November 16th
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.