OPEN APPLICATION PERIOD: This rental home is located in the City of Portland and will not accept applications until 7/6/21 at 7 PM (PST). Applications received before the open application period will receive an 8-hour penalty. Applications received at the same time will be prioritized by the desired date of move in and priority will go to applicants that have toured the interior of the property.
PROPERTY INFO: Sitting on a large oversized corner lot, this home has been lovingly restored. Loads of natural light and original woodwork, hardwood flooring and built-ins throughout. Walking into your entryway, you're greeted with a staircase leading up, the spacious and bright living room is to the right with a wood-burning fireplace, and access to the kitchen. To the left is the formal dining room with built-ins and ready for gatherings! Full circle between the kitchen and a back hallway with the staircase leading down, a pantry closet, and the back door to the fully fenced-in backyard.
The oversized basement has a washer/dryer and several rooms for storage, including a semi-finished bonus space. Upstairs has all three bedrooms, the largest of them offers an ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. Both bathrooms are located upstairs and beautifully remodeled. Home includes the garage!
NEIGHBORHOOD: Bikers Paradise with a score of 98! Located in N. Portland one block from Peninsula Park, less than 15 minutes from PCC, St. Johns, Vancouver, and Downtown Portland plus a few minutes away from several popular streets with shops, restaurants, and cafes and New Seasons. (Mississippi, Alberta, and Killingsworth). Schools for the area are Ockley Green Elementary/Middle and Jefferson High School.
- Application Fee: $55 per financially responsible adult
- Lease Term: 12-month
- Security Deposit: Equal to one month’s rent (restrictions apply)
- Pets: Up to 3 pets allowed with a monthly $50/pet rent
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Parking: Off-Street Parking
- A/C: No
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: No
- Move-in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Accessible Unit: No
- City of Portland Rental Criteria for Residency Applies: Yes
- Property posted for rent on: 7/2/21
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
421 SE 10th Ave Portland, OR 97214
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.