PROPERTY INFO: Situated off the street, this bright four bedroom, three bath home has it all! Great open floor plan with refinished original hardwoods throughout. Beautiful remodeled gourmet kitchen with Viking range and breakfast nook. Exit off the kitchen into the private backyard, perfect for entertaining, gardening or just play!
Three bedrooms upstairs, including a true master suite with vaulted ceilings and a large walk-through closet leading to the master bath. Fourth bedroom on the main.
Finished basement that leads into the garage for extra storage and convenience.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Dreamy Irvington: Convenient to Whole Foods and other local shops and restaurants and parks. Irvington Elementary, Grant High School. 81 walk score and bikers paradise of 99!
- $50 application fee per adult
- 12-month lease
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent (OAC)
- Pets OK with additional security deposit of $500 per pet
- Garbage/Recycling: Included in the rent
- Landscape maintenance: Included in rent
- Water/Sewer: Tenant Responsibility
- Electricity: Tenant Responsibility
- Gas: Tenant Responsibility
- No smoking allowed on premises
- Parking: Garage and free street parking
- A/C: Yes
- Renter's Liability Insurance in the amount of $100,000 required
- Relocation Assistance Exemption: NA
- Move in availability: Lease is required to begin within two weeks of applying
- Upon move in the home will be managed by: Living Room Property Management
Professionally managed by Living Room Property Management
Principal Broker: Coty Thurman ORLIC#200401050
Equal Housing Opportunity
1636 NW Lovejoy St, Portland OR 97209
Avoid a scam! Prospective Living Room Tenants will be requested to apply through our secure online application only at https://www.livingroomre.com/rent/#rent-listings.
Do not send your information through direct email unless you've met and confirmed the email address with our agent.
Carrara Marble Countertops
Partially Finished Basement
Private Fenced Backyard
True Master Suite